In these challenging times, Hortau remains committed to protecting the health and safety of our customers, communities, and employees, as we continue our operations.
Based on the latest information available from government agencies, Hortau is considered as an essential business supporting agriculture.
At Hortau, we have been closely monitoring the situation and have implemented preventative actions in order to keep our employees safe as you prepare for your 2020 season:
- Our production department remains operational for essential manufacturing and field stations continue to be built. Workplaces are kept clean and hygienic in accordance with public safety guidelines and safe work practices.
Installation and Technical Support Capacity
- Field services continue. Our field service specialists are also practicing social distancing and requested to apply best sanitization practices.
Sales, Advising and Agronomic Support
- Our sales and agronomic support team are now working from home but remain available to answer any requests you may have.
- All meetings will be done by phone or video conferencing until the situation improves.
- Advising and irrigation scheduling services are uninterrupted. Our advisors are encouraging remote meetings whenever possible and practicing social distancing for any essential in-person meetings.
Administration, Billing and Customer Service
- Our administration and customer service team are currently working from home but remain available to answer any questions or concerns.
- To avoid the possible spread of the virus through indirect contact (i.e., via possible contaminated surfaces), invoices and service agreements will be sent to customers via email in a .pdf format. Shortly, we will be providing detailed instructions on how to fill out the service agreements and send them back.
- To make payment transactions easy, convenient, and safer, Hortau encourages all their clients to use either the credit card or ACH option.
We realize that you may have questions and encourage you to reach out to your local advisor or our Inside Sales Manager & Grower Support Specialist, Jaxson Toschi. He can be reached at 805 545 5994 X334.